Brett says…”This day will knock your socks off!!
If you want to shoot at an amazing location, learning as much as you can about what makes us one of the most sought after wedding photographers in the uk, great make up & styling and so much more then this is the course for you. Join us on this amazing day of learning, it promises to be a day to remember..We pride ourselves on everything that we do at Brett Harkness Photography and our training courses are no exception. Apart from the obvious information being passed on we look to take care of all the details from dresses & outfits used to food and comfort.
We will work you hard !! But our days are filled with fun, exceptional shooting and most importantly the chance to learn!”
This course will teach you…
- Spend a day with Brett looking at what makes him tick and work at the top end
- How to produce breathtaking images packed with emotion when time is tight
- Looking at timing, posing,documentary & getting the most from every opportunity
- Using different backgrounds & natural light to get the most from your clients
- Looking at how we use flash creatively at our own weddings to get the “wow” images
- Look at how Brett Plans the shooting for his own weddings to guarantee success
- A great day to learn all you can about weddings with one of the Uk’s top photographers
- Using daylight, speedlights, ‘half way house ‘lights ( Calumet- Genesis flash ) & Elinchrom packs
Ltd to 10 photographers
Photography course snapshot
This one day course set at the stunning Eynsham Hall. This theory & shooting day will take you through the steps to produce amazing imagery of your Bride & Groom on their wedding day and leave you with stunning images. This fantastic one day course will be full to the brim with great shooting opportunity. We will look at how to create great images in the shortest of time and making the most of the daylight available on a winter wedding & mix it up with flash also. The day will be split into the am & pm session. In the morning we will be looking at some of Brett’s imagery and talking through the process of being the best you can be. In the afternoon we will be shooting in and around the Hall, looking to utilize the beautiful hall in all it’s glory. This fantastic one day course will be full to the brim with great shooting opportunity. Brett will teach you some of the tricks that makes him one of the UK’s most successful wedding photographers.
- Bring the lenses you would take to a wedding
- Indoor & Outdoor clothes
- Empty cards
- Flash gun ( if you have one – although not necessary)
- Lots of questions & something to write on
- Ltd to 10 photographers
A few images from a past course at Eynsham Hall
Who is this course aimed at?
Our courses are open to anyone that wants to improve their own photographic technique. Brett teaches in such a way that he makes it easy to understand. So if you are a hobbiest or an advanced pro then you will learn something from Brett Harkness. If you are just starting out shooting weddings or want to take your own weddings to another level then this is the day for you. We will be using daylight & flash and teaching in such a way that you will have ample time to ask questions and practice until it all makes sense!
What photographers say about our courses
David Long- “I just wanted to say a big thank you for yesterday, I had a thoroughly enjoyable day and learnt a lot.I’m not quite a workshop junkie but do love learning and have attended a fair few! I do have to say that this is probably the best session that I have been to. What shone through was the quality and attention to detail throughout the day from the venue, to the models to the quality of information/instruction and the opportunity to learn and shoot – you both did a fantastic job!”
I had a fantastic day and thought it was extremely well organized. Brett you were very inspirational and the information I hope comes in very useful for my future weddings. Kristie thanks for your kind hospitality it was very much appreciated and holding the flash all afternoon. I got some great images and loved every minute.
Thank you again and I will be n touch soon Brett for some one to one training but think the day of shooting sounds good. “
YOU CAN PAY FOR THIS COURSE THROUGH PAYPAL & CC THROUGH PAYPAL, IF YOU WISH TO PAY WITH CC DIRECT PLEASE CALL THE STUDIO ON 01706 340792.
Nearby Accommodation & where is Eynsham Hall
If you are travelling from London then you are looking at about 1 hour 50 mins. By train it’s around 1 hour 30 from Paddington.
Why not stay at the Hall, they have some great rates for that time of year.
Telephone reception on 01993 885200 or OX29 6PN (if hand delivering use OX29 6SL for Sat Navs).
Oxford Whitney Hotel – rooms from £44
The beautiful Eynsham Hall is ours for the day! Come and join us for this Wedding Photography Training day to remember. Please note that these are recommendations only. Feel free to find your own accommodation elsewhere.
CHECK OUT OUR AMAZING WEDDING DVD’S
If you can’t wait for this course and want to see what we do at weddings now then CLICK HERE and go to our DVD shop to watch, download & purchase our three wonderful wedding DVD’s. Don’t miss out on this amazing resource & hive of information.
with BRETT HARKNESS
Cancellation Policy:As our costs for each workshop remain the same no matter how many delegates attend, please note that just like any pre-booked tickets for the theater, concert, flights etc, we are unable to give any refund in the event of non-attendance, regardless of the circumstances. The exception to this is if we have prior notice and are able to put a cancellation place back online AND your place is resold. In this event we will of course make a full refund or credit to you. We also reserve the right to cancel any workshop if there is insufficient demand, especially if it means that our costs would be higher than our income. Please therefore do not leave it until the last few weeks if you are interested in a particular date, as you may find that it has been removed! If we have to remove a date due to this reason then we will look to book your place on a further course with similar content. We require a minimum of 5 delegates on most UK courses for it to go ahead. Under the cancellation act you do have 5 days to cancel your place after booking , after that cool off period the above applies.
- “ANDY FOUNTAIN - Hi Brett and Kristie , Thank you so much for the fantastic day you arranged for Rachael and myself on Monday. It was one of the best training experiences I have had as a pro photographer and we came away feeling confident in knowing how to drive the business on. On the way home Rachael said we would be booking a course with you guys on a yearly basis and for her to say this is a big turn around. I think she really saw the benefit in having days like this. Thank you so much again for a life changing tremendous day.”
- “MATTHEW STAINER - "Just a quick note to say thank you for a fun, relaxed, informative, inspiring and a well fed day of top notch training. You have a great set up and love your studio and I would love to think that in a few years I might be somewhere up to where you are right now”
- “JONATHAN FENTON - Brett & Kristy- watched your inspiring real wedding DVD last night and just wanted to say how beyond impressed I was- truly amazing and beautiful pictures! A great insight in to how you approach a wedding. Fantastic resource to keep referring back to! Any thoughts on a course on post production?? Must come back & do another course soo...n!”
Hi Brett, your DVD is superb and worth every penny. I watched the whole thing including the extras and it's inspirational. I think I might have to watch it again to try and take in all the key points and tips! Keep up the good work. and I will see you on one of your London based courses in the near future.”
Just thought I would drop by and say how helpful I found your instructional DVD. I have my first wedding to do in a few weeks and your DVD has given me a great insight into how I should expect the day to go. I found it full of useful advice and I am sure I will watch it over and over again between now and the big day. So thank you for giving me a spoonful of your knowledge! Thanks again, Pete”
- “STEVE ASHTON - Got our yesterday Brett, Just after returning from the darkest wedding I have ever shot. Despite being a bit sleepy to say the least we stayed up till 2am to watch the DVD..... super job you have done with it. I would say the best training dvd I have ever seen.... Put us down for a copy of the next one you do. Every wedding tog needs a copy of this!!! So nice to see some real quality post production as well.... congratulations to you both.”
A class mixture high fashion, romanticism and fresh energy