1-1 – 1 Hour phone or Skype Business & Photo Consultation
I have been asked to set this service up now for a long time , so here it is! This is a chance for you to spend an hour with me! If you cannot get to one of my courses then why not get second best and book yourself a 1-1 consultation either over the phone or online via SKYPE or Facetime.
This process and time is for you. It is for you to have the chance to ask the questions you have always wanted to! Get a list together and make the most of my expertise and experience in the wedding & Social markets of the UK. It is entirely up to you what you want to talk about in this 1 hour consultation. I have spent time just talking to people about there business structure. How to get the business off the ground. Some photographers have used this time for me to go over an entire wedding of there’s from scratch. Looking at your images with a critical eye and offering advice on how to make them better. If you have a particularly difficult shoot planned or coming up and you need advice on how to do it then this would be a perfect opportunity for you to do this. Literally the sky is the limit on what we can discuss. So throw the topic out there and lets set it up! If there are more than one of you in the same business then we can work out a group session so you all get the benefit of the meeting.
Just a few of the things we can discuss.
- I can go over over an entire wedding with you ( of yours ) and offer personal critique
- Look at your business set up from scratch and how to get you back on track
- Website design – you may have had or are in the middle of a new website – I know what works and can offer help with this
- Having problems with your flash usage and cannot get on a course then use this time for me to explain the finer points of flash
- Stuck in a Rut? Then lets talk about how to get you going again in a fun and down to earth way!
- If you want to talk about and its something I know about then lets do it!
WHAT DO I DO NEXT AND HOW DO WE SET THIS UP?
Once you have figured out how you want to spend your hour then drop me an email. This is the first step and we can confirm a date & time to suit you. Once you have paid online or over the phone we can book the session in the diary. Dates are limited during the summer months.
AN HOUR MAY NOT BE ENOUGH, CAN I AD TO THIS?
Ofcourse yes, additional time may be booked before the initial meeting by calling the studio on 01706340792 to book in your date. Extra hours once the first hour has been paid for are priced at £80.00 +vat.
I WORK ALL DAY , CAN WE SPEAK AT NIGHT?
We can arrange a meeting at a suitable time and date to suit you and work around your busy schedule. Usually I can hold meetings up to 9pm on weekdays and up to 7pm on weekends.
A FEW IMAGES THAT MAKE OUR BUSINESS WHAT IT IS..
with BRETT HARKNESS
Cancellation Policy:As our costs for each workshop remain the same no matter how many delegates attend, please note that just like any pre-booked tickets for the theater, concert, flights etc, we are unable to give any refund in the event of non-attendance, regardless of the circumstances. The exception to this is if we have prior notice and are able to put a cancellation place back online AND your place is resold. In this event we will of course make a full refund or credit to you. We also reserve the right to cancel any workshop if there is insufficient demand, especially if it means that our costs would be higher than our income. Please therefore do not leave it until the last few weeks if you are interested in a particular date, as you may find that it has been removed! If we have to remove a date due to this reason then we will look to book your place on a further course with similar content. We require a minimum of 5 delegates on most UK courses for it to go ahead. Under the cancellation act you do have 5 days to cancel your place after booking , after that cool off period the above applies.
- “ANDY FOUNTAIN - Hi Brett and Kristie , Thank you so much for the fantastic day you arranged for Rachael and myself on Monday. It was one of the best training experiences I have had as a pro photographer and we came away feeling confident in knowing how to drive the business on. On the way home Rachael said we would be booking a course with you guys on a yearly basis and for her to say this is a big turn around. I think she really saw the benefit in having days like this. Thank you so much again for a life changing tremendous day.”
Just thought I would drop by and say how helpful I found your instructional DVD. I have my first wedding to do in a few weeks and your DVD has given me a great insight into how I should expect the day to go. I found it full of useful advice and I am sure I will watch it over and over again between now and the big day. So thank you for giving me a spoonful of your knowledge! Thanks again, Pete”
- “STEVE ASHTON - Got our yesterday Brett, Just after returning from the darkest wedding I have ever shot. Despite being a bit sleepy to say the least we stayed up till 2am to watch the DVD..... super job you have done with it. I would say the best training dvd I have ever seen.... Put us down for a copy of the next one you do. Every wedding tog needs a copy of this!!! So nice to see some real quality post production as well.... congratulations to you both.”
Hi Brett, your DVD is superb and worth every penny. I watched the whole thing including the extras and it's inspirational. I think I might have to watch it again to try and take in all the key points and tips! Keep up the good work. and I will see you on one of your London based courses in the near future.”
- “JONATHAN FENTON - Brett & Kristy- watched your inspiring real wedding DVD last night and just wanted to say how beyond impressed I was- truly amazing and beautiful pictures! A great insight in to how you approach a wedding. Fantastic resource to keep referring back to! Any thoughts on a course on post production?? Must come back & do another course soo...n!”
- “MATTHEW STAINER - "Just a quick note to say thank you for a fun, relaxed, informative, inspiring and a well fed day of top notch training. You have a great set up and love your studio and I would love to think that in a few years I might be somewhere up to where you are right now”
A class mixture high fashion, romanticism and fresh energy