It’s all about You with One-to-one or Small Group Courses...Start off 2013 with some special 1-1 training. If you feel as though you need that bit of extra help and don't know who to turn to then a one-one session with Brett at his fabulous studio outside Manchester could be the answer you have been looking for. Weddings/kids/business or a mixture of all.
* CREATE A BESPOKE DAY TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
* SIGN UP AND WHEN A PHOTOGRAPHER WITH SIMILAR NEEDS INQUIRES WE WILL MATCH YOU UP.
If there is a group (1-4) of you that want to come along together then we can organize a small group session. Group sessions can only be booked for a full day. CONTACT the studio on 01706 340792 for more information or email through the site.
New Year, New Strategy
to boost your business….
If you have something you want to learn; whether it be album production and design, shooting in the dark, flash, photography ,business and marketing skills, studio design, post production, weddings, posing, styling, using daylight, use of background, networking, business image, brochures, website design, fashion lighting, children and babies, portfolio critique or re-branding etc…. then we can help you.
Create your own course suited to your needs. All you have to do is sign up to become a member, tell us what you want to learn and when someone else hits our database with similar needs we will match you up. This course is for any level of expertise with a maximum of 4. Get Brett’s experience for the day with a training session tailored to you.
We started our first training course from our studio outside of Manchester 2006 and these courses have gone from strength to strength ever since. We prefer to keep training groups small, usually between 8-9 photographers. This way we can give more time and attention to shooters individually. Brett & Kristies personal nature and approach to training is what keeps people coming back for more. Images taken on our courses can be used for your own promotional use, websites, blogs & promotional material images cannot be used in competitions or sold.
One day session
1-2 - £575+vat
1-3 - £475+vat
1-4 - £375+vat
Half day session
1-3 & 1-4 - £275+vat
- “MATTHEW STAINER - "Just a quick note to say thank you for a fun, relaxed, informative, inspiring and a well fed day of top notch training. You have a great set up and love your studio and I would love to think that in a few years I might be somewhere up to where you are right now”
- “STEVE ASHTON - Got our yesterday Brett, Just after returning from the darkest wedding I have ever shot. Despite being a bit sleepy to say the least we stayed up till 2am to watch the DVD..... super job you have done with it. I would say the best training dvd I have ever seen.... Put us down for a copy of the next one you do. Every wedding tog needs a copy of this!!! So nice to see some real quality post production as well.... congratulations to you both.”
- “ANDY FOUNTAIN - Hi Brett and Kristie , Thank you so much for the fantastic day you arranged for Rachael and myself on Monday. It was one of the best training experiences I have had as a pro photographer and we came away feeling confident in knowing how to drive the business on. On the way home Rachael said we would be booking a course with you guys on a yearly basis and for her to say this is a big turn around. I think she really saw the benefit in having days like this. Thank you so much again for a life changing tremendous day.”
Just thought I would drop by and say how helpful I found your instructional DVD. I have my first wedding to do in a few weeks and your DVD has given me a great insight into how I should expect the day to go. I found it full of useful advice and I am sure I will watch it over and over again between now and the big day. So thank you for giving me a spoonful of your knowledge! Thanks again, Pete”
- “JONATHAN FENTON - Brett & Kristy- watched your inspiring real wedding DVD last night and just wanted to say how beyond impressed I was- truly amazing and beautiful pictures! A great insight in to how you approach a wedding. Fantastic resource to keep referring back to! Any thoughts on a course on post production?? Must come back & do another course soo...n!”
Hi Brett, your DVD is superb and worth every penny. I watched the whole thing including the extras and it's inspirational. I think I might have to watch it again to try and take in all the key points and tips! Keep up the good work. and I will see you on one of your London based courses in the near future.”
A true photographic phenonemon.Brett Harkness is a man in demand